We’re big on praise! Music makes kids smarter, develops a child’s coordination, improves kids’ emotions and self-esteem, and accomplishes the functions of the church through:
- Discipleship (music implants Scripture and Biblical truth in the heart and mind of a child)
- Worship (music is the heart’s greatest means of expression)
- Fellowship (music builds teamwork and discipline)
- Evangelism/Outreach (children are influenced to accept Christ as they learn songs about God’s love and salvation)
- Missions (missions projects are used to impact their community)
Children’s music impacts lives with something that will last forever— PRAISE!